Apply Your TKL Lashes
1. Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
2. Measure your TKL Lash to your eye and trim the lash from the longest end.
3. Apply a layer of your TKL Adhesive on the entire band. Allow the glue to become tacky before application.
Care For Your TKL Lashes
Recommended tools: cotton swab, oil-free makeup remover
Remove Your Lashes
1. Apply makeup remover to a cotton swab and apply along your lash line. Allow to sit for a moment for the glue to dissolve.
2. Gently push down by the lash band, if any resistance occurs, repeat step 1 to dissolve glue. Gently remove lash. Avoid pulling on the band or strands of fur.
3. Gently remove any excess glue from the lash band. Store your lashes in their original case when not in use. This will extend the life of the lashes, providing optimal care and cleanliness.
Caring For Your Lashes
Simply apply our FALSE LASH SHAMPOO for a cleaner and long lasting lashes. P.S. Always remember to:
- Handle with care
- No lash products
- Always remove glue
- Keep your lashes dry and clean